- Do reciprocal linking with other business websites in your niche with whom you share common interests, but are not your direct competitors. The purpose of this technique is that their visitors would see your link there and might be interested in what you offer, therefore generating targeted traffic for your site. However, exchanging links with your competitors will do you more harm than good, since your competitors’ products, services and customer service might be better than yours. So, stay away from linking to your direct competitors.
- Offer free consultation sessions. Offering free consultation sessions help businesses to inculcate trust in prospective customers. This is because studies have proved that people hardly buy anything from business sources they don’t know. Familiarizing yourself with them through free consultations will enable them to trust you, as well as see their benefits of signing up for your advertising offer.
- Create an affiliate program on your site. Many successful businesses have programs that enable other individuals to sell their products and/or services. Affiliates help a product or service to have a wider reach, a better sales force, and diversified promotional techniques. Just make sure you pay affiliates a commission for every sale made and also pay extra amount of money to those who surpass average sales expected, to keep them happy. Apart from affiliates selling your products and/or services, they’re promoting them for free. Isn’t it great?
- Mailing list – Ask your web designer to put a mailing list box on every web page of your site. This lead generation technique will make it very accessible and sometimes tempting to visitors. Some of your site’s visitors might end up signing for your newsletter. But making your mailing list box to be so much on-the-face is very distracting and often disgusting to visitors. So, put your email alert box where it rightly belongs, to avoid pursuing away valued individuals who might have willingly subscribed.
- Newsletters – After people have signed up for your newsletter, it is now up to you to use finesse and give them more information about your business, so as to cultivate a relationship with each other. Do not be in a rush to push them to buy your products and/or services. If mutual friendship flourishes, they will most likely buy from you, when the need arises.
- Testimonials – Having testimonials from happy customers in place on your site will help your business to generate leads. Satisfied customers are mostly willing to vouch for your products and/or services. So, go ahead and ask them to write testimonials, in order to promote your business. As a rule, a testimonial should not be fictitious. It should include the names, pictures and if possible websites of your real happy customers. Using stock photos as pictures of those who write testimonials about what you provide leads to failure in business. keep your testimonials short, straight to the point and should be written in a well-structured grammar.
- Vote of thanks – Studies have also proved that a customer feels more appreciated when he/she receives a card or an email from a product or service seller thanking him/her of the purchase after some weeks. In your vote of thanks include a special incentive on his/her next purchase. This helps to keep your business relationship waxing strong.
- Free Courses – Offer free courses online to interested people to prove your authority in your field of endeavor. Internet trends have got people addicted with free stuffs. So, lure people in to sign up for your newsletter by offering them free online courses that would help them to solve their minor issues.
- Press release – If you’re not into publishing press releases for your business, you’re missing out on something very rewarding. It is another way of generating free exposure for your business. Make sure you have a press release published every time your company has a new service or product.
- Article submissions to top article directories is one of the best ways to get free exposure and traffic. These great article directories have very large reader base. Write articles to share your expertise in your field with readers. If you don’t have the gift of writing content with good power of conviction, there are many content writers on the web waiting for whom to hire them. I personally suggest submitting your articles to Ezinearticles.com, Ehow.com, Goarticles.com and Articlesbase.com.
Monday, April 23, 2012
12:31:00 PM lead generation, Lead Generation Strategies, Online Lead Generation, Online Lead Generation Strategies, Online Lead Generation Strategy, SEO
To grow profitably every business needs to generate enough leads to grow profitably no matter how small or big the empire is.Creating prospective consumer inquiry or interest in one’s products or services is not a cakewalk. Signing up for an advertising offer needs to be handled smartly, because it’s difficult for someone to give away his/her contact information and demographic information to total strangers and affirm their faith in him. Whether you’re doing Internet lead generation to win future prospects or for list building or newsletter list acquisition purposes, is it working wonders for your company? Are you instituting the appropriate techniques in